The first in a series of Listening Forums held across the Province
Saskatchewan Party Leadership Candidate Ken Cheveldayoff
When: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Where: Sheraton Cavalier Hotel, 612 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon, East Room
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saskatchewan Party Leadership Candidate Ken Cheveldayoff will be hosting Business Leaders, MLAs and other Saskatchewan Party Candidates during the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Forum. He’ll be examining ways to strengthen and support business in Saskatchewan by directly listening to the needs of the entrepreneurial community.
Interest has been very high from the Business community with all attendance spots being filled. Additionally, a wide cross-section of MLAs and another SaskParty Candidate will be attending to engage and learn from our Business Leaders.
Invited Groups Include:
- Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- Square One / SREDA
- Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan (WESK)
- Futurpreneur Saskatoon
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund (CCDF)
- Saskatchewan Indian Equity Foundation (SIEF)
- Raj Manek Mentorship Program
- North Saskatoon Business Association (NSBA)
- Warman-Martensville Chamber of Commerce
- Saskatchewan Capital Network (SCN)
- Indigenous Business Development Services (IBDS)
- Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
- Ag-West Bio Inc.
- Tourism Development Sector
- University of Saskatchewan-Innovation Enterprise
- Labour-Sponsored Venture Capital Corporation
- Community Futures
- Ideas Inc.
- Conseil économique et coopératif de la Saskatchewan (CECS)
Cheveldayoff looks forward to discussion with the groups in attendance and will be focusing onthe following questions:
- “What could the province do to better support your work?”
- “Should we re-examine the Small Business Loans Association in light of the move to equity crowd funding?”
- “What can we do to capture the entrepreneurial enthusiasm of the new residents of our province?”
For additional details regarding this unique Listening Forum Series, please contact Ken directly by calling 306-227- 4200 or join him in the Sheraton Cavalier Hotel on Wednesday, September 13 th for individual interviews.
Media are invited to interview Ken, MLAs, other Saskatchewan Party Leadership Candidates and Business Leaders immediately following each session (sessions are closed for confidentiality reasons).
The sessions are scheduled as follows:
Session 1 -10:15am to 11:45am
Session 2 -1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Session 3 -3:30pm to 5:00pm
For more information contact:
Committee to Elect Ken Cheveldayoff
“Authorized by Brad Sylvester, Official Representative for the Ken Cheveldayoff leadership campaign.”